Friday, September 10, 2004

You've Got to Be Kidding Me Man...

Some Jackass contact me on the Yahoo IM with this message:
 
yaandni : How are you doing pls
activemode : I'm doing just fine... Are you alright?
yaandni : Yes
yaandni : Am Prince Adama Andni of the Northern Part of Ghana
yaandni : and u?
activemode : I'm just a Programmer.
yaandni : Location pls
activemode : Florida
yaandni : Do you have access to email pls
activemode : why?
yaandni : My dad was the late king (YAA-NAA-ANDNI)
 


At this point, I stoped and blocked the sender. 
 
Analysis:
For one thing, this person types very good english for someone from Ghana.  They also seem to have a habit of contacting common people, that are not of Royal Blood like myself.  Also, why is my location important, if your sending a message to me announcing your Royal Status?  And finally, why would you have to type out a pronunciation of the name of your father? 
 
Notice when they typed:
 
yaandni: and u?
or
yaandni: Location pls
 
They use an abbreviation for - you and please - This is un-becoming of a person of Royal Status.  They would have typed out the whole word.
 
This is obviously a scam. 
 
Resolution:
The person that sent it, is probably some Broke Bald Guy with no friends, living in his mothers basement in Ohio.  Otherwise, it could also be a Lonely Old Woman looking for a way to suppliment her income or pay for the young men that she buys sex from.
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally right.
This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

my web page ... Crucial Tips For Those Beginning A New Blog

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home