Sunday, June 20, 2004

After the advertising is done, you lose !!

This website is offering $80 for webmasters that direct new clients to THEIR website. Now lets analyze this for a moment...

You advertise THEIR stuff by putting a banner on your site. Then YOUR members click on the link and go to THEIR website. If they sign up and pay for THEIR website, then YOU get paid.

But what if people click the link and DON'T sign up for THEIR stuff?
You get nothing.

What if YOUR members go back to the website later or next week and sign up with THEM, without clicking YOUR link?
You get nothing.

So it seems that you'll be doing alot of advertising for THEM, worth thousands of dollars, and maybe they'll pay you every now and then, if someone signs up using YOUR link.

How do YOU know if someone clicks YOUR link?

I think I'd rather be payed cash up front, for any advertising I do on MY website. The only advertising I have displayed now, are for services that I actually use, or that's necessary to operate the site. If you decide to use them, just remember that I warned you.

CLICKCASH.COM - Make Money With Your Web Site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home